Voters of MSAD 46

A citizen voice for reform in Maine School Administrative District #46 (Dexter, Exeter,Garland, and Ripley).
A collaboration of Art Jette, Mel Johnson, and the interested public since 1951.
Our statement of principles: Where We Stand

Monday, January 29, 2007

"Send me a postcard, drop me a line"

We've seen the letters that went home with middle-school and high-school students. You can see them too, here.

If you've got a copy of what your elementary student brought home, we'd love to have it.

Garland and Exeter? Tell us what, if anything, came home.

Oh, and if you're a "resident employee," did you get an invitation, just like last time?

"Send me a postcard, drop me a line
stating point of view
indicate precisely what you mean to say
yours sincerely wasting away
Give me your answer fill in a form
mine forever more"

--When I'm Sixty-Four, The Beatles

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty bad when my kids have to bring home news about "our" new school. Are they planning to roll out a video like in 1991?

1/30/2007 06:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home